Monday, December 29, 2008

New Stamps From Oxford Impressions + Faux Designer Paper

Ahhhhh.....I love combining three of my favorite things into one piece. Actually, I think this uses just about everything I love!

First we have brand new stamps from the Fairy Sweets plate just released by Oxford Impressions. These are just about the sweetest stamps I own! I just got them today and can't wait to play with them some more.

Next we have a Faux Designer Paper background. I cannot get enough of this technique! I bought some paper at Archivers on Saturday. Do you know why?? So I could copy it using this technique! LOL! I will never buy premade paper again. This technique has really made me look at stamping in a whole new light. Ok, what was the next favorite thing? Hmmmm.....vintage lace? Things with wings? Velvet ribbon? Oh, I know, Technique Junkies! That's where I learned the fantastic technique I used to make my background.

Click on the picture to see the larger image - it looks so much better and more true to life.

3 comments:

  1. I hope I have time to play this weekend, I am dying to try this technique, but I just had to say, this card is gooooorgeous! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!