Monday, September 7, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs End of Summer Sale!

Hi all! I have another great sale to share with you. Elizabeth Craft Designs is having a one-day End of Summer Sale and it includes a lot of my favorite dies!

One of my faves - the Butterfly Pivot Card - is 30% off right now. I love the versatility of this die. The card above was an adaptation of Summer Hills-Painter's amazing Heart Pivot Shutter card and I think the Butterfly Pivot works beautifully here.

For this pretty watercolor card, I used the dies from the Butterfly Pivot set on their own - combining them with the spiral from the Spiral Circle Pull Card set to give them a fluttery look.

Finally, here is yet another way to use the dies. I used my Faux Tarnished Silver technique to give the filigree butterfly from the set a metallic look. Love it on this tag!

The Butterfly Pivot Card die set is just one of dozens of dies that are on sale today. Click HERE to shop the sale. It ends at 1:30 AM MDT on Tuesday, September 8, so don't delay!

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Shelly, what a versatile die! Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!